Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Cuzie Engangement Day!

In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful the Most Gracious.


Hello guys. How are you? Good? Looking good? Alhamdulillah, glad to hear!

I'm back!

What I'm gonna said today um..um......my loveable cousin are already getting engaged! I'm happy for you!!
.
.

Tahniah Noyui, you have a big responsibility after this. Yes, of course marriage life is not an easier as we thought but there are more wonderful moments to share with! Be happy, don't be sad. :) 

Tanggal 23 Mei, Noyui dah jadi tunangan orang tahniah tahniah tahniah! I'm happy for you! No words  can describe how happy you are right? Akhirnya one step closer nak jadi wife orang! Congrats dear! Muah xoxo :)




Cukup bulat mcm belon tak? :)





Pretty right huh? :)
Just nice and simple pelamin :)





.
.
.

Okay, sampai sini sahaja entry aku pada kali ini. Assalammualaikum! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment