Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy 23rd Bootilicious Day To Me!

In the name of Allah, the Most Kind the Most Grateful.

Hello. Hello. Hello. Terasa macam dah lama sangat tak update blog kan. Sorry lah cuz' seems busy lately. Almaklumlah dah start new semester, dah hampir nak mid term break pun. Hehehe acceli lupa email GMAIL dan password ni. Dah beberapa hari try login tapi tak berjaya but at last dapat jugak berjuang lagi untuk berblogging kata nyewwww! Hehe

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me!

Thanks you guys for the wishing birthday to me. I'm glad, and that's mean I'm not walk alone in this world. It's because.. I just felt alone when I'm alone. Argh dramatik sangat!

Ok, nowww I'm turn 23. Urgh! No no noooo I just feeling like 17 lah. Relek lahhh brooooo! Age is just a number right? Nothing big deals. What have I achieve along this time? Hmmm.. Still thinking.

My wishes..

I want to getting married. Yesss of course! Hahahaha

I want to live happily.

I want a big car, a big house, a big cake for my birthday? Hmmm... I can't list all down cuz' it will take 7 days 7 nights. Kikikiki

Last but not least, thanks you guys Noorica, Mimi, Ain, Faezah, Arisha, Azyyati, Aqilah and Fido for celebrating my birthday. Love and hugs.






















Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment