Friday, September 23, 2011

1 semester ends

In the name of Allah, the Most Kind, the Most Merciful.

There's only a few days left before the semester ends. It was begin soon. I felt wanna scream louder and louder as I can. I'm just left many memories in here I spent time with them. Ada suka, ada duka, ada ketawa, ada menangis. It is the nature of life. I always felt like that. Sometime bottom, sometime up, sometime number one. I get some right, sometime I get some wrong. I know I always do stupid mistakes. Really embarrassed. Although its too tiring, but there will be days to smile as I will.

First I came this place for this semester, I'm totally happy. Everyone makes me cheer. I'm enjoyed. But, after a few weeks, I don't know why one of my roommates "buat muka" at me. I know I'm just stayed at her room. But, I'm not take too serious what she said. I just ignore it. Really make me sad and hurt. She said, "when you want to came back your room? You are already got a room, isn't?". I just quite. I felt wanna to stayed there, but I can't. I don't want to have a bad relationship with anyone. Please understand me. If I do a mistake, please says to me. Please. I don't know why she felt uncomfortable to me. Exactly, I'm also felt something with her. Like people says, "mulut laser". But, I still ignore it. Smileeee. :D

Okay, If I'm did wrong, she's need to list my wrongness and ask me to do some introspection. But, its not! I already asks her what is my wrong. But, she still don't want to say it. Is it I'm felt too bad? Sigh!

But, what make me felt happy is I ALREADY BEING FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE. Thanks to him because want to be friend with me. I don't mind if he still not in love with me. But, he's says he likes me. Its enough. Love is can't forced! I am very thankful that he wants to be friends with me. I hope our relationship lasts forever. Ok, stop for talking about LOVE. Its too much. HAHAHA. Love with Allah first before we love someone else. That's my Principe. I hope so. Ameen. :D

Last but not least, I wishes HAPPY HOLIDAY to all of you. Please use wisely your day. Make your day brighter and brighter. :D InsyaAllah!

No comments:

Post a Comment