Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tangisan.

In the name of Allah, the Most Kind, the Most Grateful.





Hye everyone. Now, sem break have been started. I just wanna share with you all what is on my mind while I'm alone like this. I have a lots of things to share with you all. I'm here, I felt very sadness and loneliness. Yesterday, someone taught me something ; 'give the love sincerely to your husband/wife, so that God's blessing will always upon you even he/she is not your beloved'. Its similar like I said at him. I taught him : 'give the love to the one you love, so that you will felt no regrets if the love you given unreplied and will never fade away even you are not together'. Huwaaaaa. Then, he add something :'save your love for the right person, ok? :)' Saya rase sangat tenang masa tu. Hurmmmm. I felt like want crying and crying as I can. What the kind of me huh? Asyik nangis je. Tak guna la kau nangis fifah. You must be strong. But, I'm not strong enough. Just a normal person who are not perfect. But, he can't do this to me. Yes. I know. I can't get all what I want. There are have a limited behavior. Nevermind. I will decide not being in fallin' in love again. Too tired to cry. Maybe its my fate to be survivor like this. I'll accept it. Hopefully you are happy with her. How could he done this to me? You're such a cruel person. Mummy, I dah tak boleh tahan. Tired. Tired. :( I will try to be optimist, but not at all. So, here I gave the lyrics of love song. Very adore this song. Make me dumb.

(TOP) One woman is becoming disaster
Even though a man is still singing
I’m tearing up at the thought of break up

(Daesung) I can’t touch you, I know yeah eh
I’m falling, catch me (hello)

(GD) I hate this love song… I hate this love song..
I hate this love song… I hate this love song.. x2

(Taeyang) I hate this love song, I’ll never sing it again
So I can stop thinking of you, so I can finally forget you

(Seungri) I hate this love song, I’m going to sing it with a smile
In order to cure your loneliness, I’m going to you now
ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh-hoo

(GD) I’m scared, this world is meaningless
Take me to where you are, a place with the moon and stars

(Daesung) We were so beautiful, you know
You taught me what love was, hello

(Taeyang) I hate this love song… I hate this love song..
I hate this love song… I hate this love song..

(GD) I hate this love song… I hate this love song..
I hate this love song… I hate this love song..

(Taeyang) I hate this love song, I’ll never sing it again
So I can stop thinking of you, so I can finally forget you

(GD) I hate this love song, I’m going to sing it with a smile
In order to cure your loneliness, I’m going to you now
ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh-hoo

(TOP) The warm rays of the sun are of another world
The field of reeds are dancing all alone
I remain paused at a green hill, holding a conversation I’ve yet to finish with her
The sky is of an expressionless face that holds no answers
You’re probably hiding behind the clouds, you’re probably a star

(GD) I close my eyes and feel your breath, I dream of you
A smile spreads across my lips, you’re breathing with me now
Time, please stop, don’t divide her and I
Wind, stop blowing, this is my last letter to you

(Taeyang) I hate this love song, I’ll never sing it again
So I can stop thinking of you, so I can finally forget you

(Seungri) I hate this love song, I’m going to sing it with a smile
In order to cure your loneliness, I’m going to you now
ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh-hoo

p/s : But, my heart felt in Wedding Dress. Its really hurt. :( Here, the lyrics. Very touched.

Some say it's not over ‘till it’s over
Guess this is really over now
There's something I gotta say before I let you go
Listen

When you have a fight with him
Sometimes you cry
And feel sad and blue
I become hopeful
My heart aches secretly
Then just a hint of your smile
Can make feel fine again
To keep you from figuring out how I feel about you
Coz then we would drift apart
I hold my breath, bite my lips
Oh, please leave him and come to me

Baby, please don’t take his hand
Coz you should be my lady
I've been waiting for you for so long
Please look at me now

When the music starts
You will vow to spend
The rest of your life with him
How I prayed every night
This day would never come

The wedding dress you're wearing
It's not me (next to you)
Oh, the wedding dress you’re wearing, oh, no

You never knew how I felt about you
And I hated you so
Sometimes I wished you would be unhappy

Now I have no more tears left to cry
When I’m by myself I talk to you like you're here
I’ve felt so restless every night
Maybe I’ve known all along this would happen
I close my eyes and dream an endless dream
Please leave him and come to me

Baby, don’t take his hand when he comes to you
Coz you should be my lady
I've been waiting for you for so long
Look at me now

When the music starts
You will vow to spend
The rest of your life with him
How I prayed every night
This day would never come


The wedding dress you're wearing
It's not me (next to you)
Oh, the wedding dress you’re wearing, oh, no

Please be happy with him
So that I can forget you
Please forget how miserable I looked
It's going to be unbearably hard for me
For a long while to come

No comments:

Post a Comment