Saturday, August 28, 2010

...

who are you ?
i don't know.
are we friends ?
nop!but bestfriend!
when and how did we meet ?
my freak nyte dream.myspacing :P
do you have a crush on me ?
i'll just says no kot.
would you kiss me ?
if u want me to do that :)
give me a nick name and explain why u picked it
nick name,err i think afifah better coz i like to call ur name many time.hehe :P
describe me in one words..
wonderfull.
what was your first impression ?
i like u very much!sporting ever friends!
do you still think that way about me now ?
everyone change,me and u.i hope i'll :)
what reminds me of you ?
i afraid of u so i'll always think of u haha (just when u got angry,it double)
if you could give me anything,what would it be ?
i'll ask u what u want from me :)
what do you like about me ?
i can't list it all,it will take 40 days to finish it :P
what do you hate about me ?
thinks before u says something.
ever wanted to tell me something but couldnt ?
yup.
how do you know me ?
i know la :))

from : kawan mySpace! <3


who are you?
i am me..
are we friends?
yes..frenz 4eva.
when and how we meet?
a long time ago in ms~
do you have crush on me?
secret.
would you kiss me?
secret**!
give me a nick name and why you pick it
kak pipahh because u arr kakak la.. haha
describe me in one words
understand me.
what was your first impression?
face and body shape
what reminds me on you?
syafiq hafiz!!
do you still think that way about me now?
kinda^^~
if you could give me anything, what i would be?
i give my heart and soul.. wah22
what do you like about me?
i like the way u lie... eh silap2 u a korean lover same as me!!
what do you hate about me?
i dislike the OLD attitude of you..annoying!!
ever wanted to tell me but couldnt?
i like u.....as BFF~ ^.^v
how do you know me?
in ms laaaa.hahaha

from : TCCIRC <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment